The PDA Society is a registered charity in England and Wales. We rely on donations and successful grant applications to cover the majority of our activities, which include:
• Printing and distributing information leaflets and booklets
• Maintaining our web site (including hosting fees)
• Maintaining our telephone and email support facilities
• Day to day running of the organisation
• Delivery of our six week courses for Parents and Carers
You can support our work by making a donation via PayPal. Please click on the donate button below:
If you would prefer to send us a cheque or bank transfer, please contact us for details.
At present the PDA Society do not ask for a Membership fee in order to access our services, however a few individuals donate a small amount regularly via direct debit, which helps us to budget our finances. If you would like to consider giving a regular amount to the PDA Society please contact us for details of how to do this.
Thank you for your support.