Making links with other families
Many families find great support from making contact with others in a similar position. As well as local support groups, you may find the following helpful:
- Visit our online discussion forum, where you can chat with other parents. There are some open areas of the forum for anyone to visit, but we also have a closed forum just for parents. When registering, make sure you select parent to get access to the parent forums.
- Contact a Family can put you in touch with other families through support groups.
- There are multiple closed Facebook groups where you can chat to others about PDA.
- There are also several blogs about living with with PDA.
- Information about Facebook groups and blogs can be found here.