Managing Demand Avoidance
April 19 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm| £11.37 – £16.76
The Child Therapy Service CIC, run by Tracy Chadwick, is a not-for-profit organisation that has created an Emotional Resilience Toolkit of resources and training opportunities for families and professionals.
Pulling together strategies used within special education settings, this expert talk explores different styles of managing demand avoidance in young children.
Who is this event for:
- Parents & Carers of children under 14yrs
- Professionals working with families
- What is the difference between challenging behaviour and anxiety?
- Exploring individualised approaches to managing children with demand avoidance
- An awareness of how the flow of the day can impact on a child’s ability to cope with their emotions.
- Exploring practical techniques to manage emotions, including; visual aids, drama, using dens, the power of play, and relaxation techniques.
This event will be run via Live Zoom – this will give you the opportunity to ask questions throughout the session. Ticket choices include:
- Online Ticket – this provides access to the live event only
- Online Ticket & Recording – this provides access to the live event and a recording, streamed on a private Vimeo link and available for 14 days.
- Online Ticket, Recording & Resources – this contains all the above, plus the resources that are discussed in the training.
You will be emailed the private zoom link – a day before the event is run.
Cost: £11.37 – £16.76