Understanding PDA – a half day course
May 13 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm| £45
This half day training course is being provided as a live, online and tutor-led session on Thursday 13 May 2021.
During this training session, our aims are that participants will:
- Understand the meaning of Pathological Demand Avoidance (PDA).
- Know how to support a pupil/student with PDA in class and elsewhere.
- Recognise what causes the behaviours associated with PDA and the best methods to de-escalate.
- Be more aware of how PDA and Autism are linked.
This programme is designed for:
- teaching staff
- student mentors
- personal tutors
- staff in any learning and skills environment
- youth workers
Fees include a resource pack for reference, which will be emailed to you.
Concessions available for parents and charities – please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org