The PDA Society is a registered charity in England and Wales, led and run by a small volunteer team all of whom have a direct connection with PDA. We receive no statutory funding, so are reliant on donations and successful grant applications to cover the majority of our activities. We’d be enormously grateful if you are able to make a donation or raise funds to enable us to help us help others.
You can donate/raise funds in the following ways:
- Make a one-off donation via Paypal here
- Make a one-off or set up a repeat donation or create a fundraising page for the PDA Society via Give as You Live Donate
- Begin a GoFundMe fundraising campaign for the PDA Society here
- Ask for sponsors using our sponsorship form
- Donate a portion of your eBay sales here
- Create a fundraiser for The PDA Society on Facebook here or add a donate button to your Facebook posts by selecting ‘Support Nonprofit’ and searching for The PDA Society
- Add a donation sticker for the PDA Society to your Instagram stories – learn how here
- Contact us to chat 🙂
You can also help by:
- Donating whilst you shop (at no additional cost to you) by nominating the PDA Society as your chosen charity via Amazon Smile, Give as you Live and EasyFundraising
- Visiting the PDA Society Shop where you can purchase awareness and alert cards, PDA Society pin badges and car stickers featuring our panda ambassador and cuddly toy pandas.