These centres provide diagnostic assessments for both adults and children unless otherwise specified.
Please note that whilst the PDA Society researches all the services we signpost, the list should be taken as a helpful guide not as an endorsement and we can take no responsibility for the quality or the outcomes of assessments.
These pages contain further information on diagnostic pathways.
- The Elizabeth Newson Centre (ENC) – Nottingham (assessment for adults is a fairly recent service that the ENC offer and so may not be reflected on their website)
- The Lorna Wing Centre (LWC) – Kent & Essex
- Help for Psychology – Norwich & Solihull
- Healthcare 4 Kids – Warwickshire - children only
- Spectrum North West – Warrington
- Axia ASD – Cheshire – assessments only; follow-up support not available
- The Spectrum Diagnostic, Assessment and Therapy Centre – Northern Ireland
- The Spectrum Centre PDA Outreach Clinic, Dublin – Contact 02887729810 for further information and appointments
- Grow Communication – Scotland
- Dr Gloria Dura-Vila – London
- Purple House Clinic – Glasgow
- Dr Julia Woollatt - Surrey