Sign In

Please sign in using the log in form at the top of this page or click here

Not a member

You need to register before you can start a new discussion or comment on a post.

Click the button below to go to our forum registration page.

In this Discussion

Welcome to the PDA Society Forum. Please take time to read the 'Forum terms and conditions', which can be found via this webpage:https://www.pdasociety.org.uk/terms-and-conditions and also in our NEW Forum User Guide: https://www.pdasociety.org.uk/forum/forum-users-guide-created
Messages in the 'General Discussions' category of the forum are visible to all internet users. You are therefore advised not to post anything of a confidential nature in this category.
Welcome to the PDA Society Discussion Forum. Please read our User Guide for more information and contact forum@pdasociety.org.uk if you would like to join one of our closed Member Forums for registered members only.
  • jaz
    hi i am also a new member to this great site and read much of the information which has been extremely informative and helpful. people have also been very helpful to. i have a 6 year old son recently diagnosed with PDA this label has also allowed an ammendment to his statemented hours. at the moment i am trying to get as much information as possible regarding PDA and also strategies that work at home, at school etc.
    looking forward to reading more experiences and advice which is posted on this site.

reading all this information has made me realise that i need not feel alone and confused.
  • Amanda
    Hi Jaz nice to meet you. No, you're most definitely not alone!!

Mandxx
  • Pamela
    Hello Jaz and nice to meet you. I am Mum to Olivia 11 PDA and IDIC15
  • hello and welcome to the site
    :D
  • webbwebb
    Hi Jaz, I recently became a member too and have also felt less alone since reading everyones messages.

Welcome aboard!
  • Hi everybody we are parents to stephen aged 7 with PDA charlotte aged 4 with aspergers and little alex aged only 3.
    we are at the end of our rope trying to look after the older two as there behaviour seams unmanageable at home. when they are at school they compliy with all the demands that are required of them. (that has been a battle in its self) we are looking for strategies that work at home, but every time i log in to parents to parents forum all i get is this message

Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum

if you could please let us know if there is somthing that i am not doing please let us know.

Thanks Chalk and cheese (Nic and Dan)
  • Amanda
    Haven't a clue about the Parents forum, it doesn't just seem to be you having the problem.

Welcome though I am Mandy, mum to Mark who is 16 with PDA and James who is ASD and Gemma whos off at uni

xx
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions