Sign In

Please sign in using the log in form at the top of this page or click here

Not a member

You need to register before you can start a new discussion or comment on a post.

Click the button below to go to our forum registration page.

In this Discussion

Welcome to the PDA Society Forum. Please take time to read the 'Forum terms and conditions', which can be found via this webpage:https://www.pdasociety.org.uk/terms-and-conditions and also in our NEW Forum User Guide: https://www.pdasociety.org.uk/forum/forum-users-guide-created
Messages in the 'General Discussions' category of the forum are visible to all internet users. You are therefore advised not to post anything of a confidential nature in this category.
Welcome to the PDA Society Discussion Forum. Please read our User Guide for more information and contact forum@pdasociety.org.uk if you would like to join one of our closed Member Forums for registered members only.
PDA course in Nottingham
  • Amanda
    I only have limited details at the moment but here is what I have.......

PDA: Approaches to education, handling and Therepy

Date: 30th June 2006

Venue: Nottingham

Ring 01623 490879 for a booking form.

This seminar is being run by the Elizabeth Newson Centre
  • Thanks for posting that info! If you get any more details please post them too - I am going to ring and ask about it, and also inform my sons school who may be interested in attending...
    :)
  • jelv
    I got some information today from Phil Christie about the course:

They have recently opened the Park Hall Autism Resource Centre. The is a joint project between Nottingham Regional Society for Adults and Children with Autism (the Elizabeth Newson Centre is a part of NoRSACA) and the LEA. Within the centre they have a room suitable for seminars of around 40-50 people. It is their intention to hold a number of seminars rather than the large conferences which were at most once a year.

The flyer about the seminar on 30th June can be found here although it has very little detail at present. It is for professionals and parents.
  • mango69
    I wish I could have gone - could anyone get hold of what the salient points were and is it going to be repeated
  • I didn't go but there has been chat about it in the parent to parent forum initiated by a parent that did attend.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions