Sign In

Please sign in using the log in form at the top of this page or click here

Not a member

You need to register before you can start a new discussion or comment on a post.

Click the button below to go to our forum registration page.

In this Discussion

Welcome to the PDA Society Forum. Please take time to read the 'Forum terms and conditions', which can be found via this webpage:https://www.pdasociety.org.uk/terms-and-conditions and also in our NEW Forum User Guide: https://www.pdasociety.org.uk/forum/forum-users-guide-created
Messages in the 'General Discussions' category of the forum are visible to all internet users. You are therefore advised not to post anything of a confidential nature in this category.
Welcome to the PDA Society Discussion Forum. Please read our User Guide for more information and contact forum@pdasociety.org.uk if you would like to join one of our closed Member Forums for registered members only.
  • harreh
    edited..
  • harreh
    exploring this site a lil more, im pretty sure this is the wrong place for this post.. feel free to move it, and message me where its moved to.. sorry for being such a hassle. and i dont WANT you to move it. its just its annoying when ppl fuck up forums..
  • webbwebb
    Hi, I've just read your post and want to say that it must have taken you a lot of thought and effort to write it and I think you are very brave.
    You are obviously becoming a young adult and realising a lot about yourself.
    You seem to have a lot of anxiety about talking/communicating in class or with friends/the girl you like; although this can be a slight problem for most young adults you do seem to be struggling quite a lot.
    I don't know a lot about OCD but I don't think your communication and social problems are directly related to OCD. I think they are a seperate issue. There are many conditions that can cause depression, OCD can be one but Asperger Syndrome, Autism, PDA or any Pervasive Development Disorder can lead to depression if not understood and managed correctly.
    If you are concerned about your health and future I do suggest you go to your GP(doctor) and ask to be referred to see a Psycologist. However I do feel you should take an adult with you(some one who knows you very well).
    One of the best things to do would be to tell one of your parents that you think you may have a problem and show them your posting but you may just hate me for suggesting that!
    Your parents may also be thinking that something is worrying you.
    I hope I have been of some help.
    Paula
  • harreh
    lol im not really brave. just kinda desperate for advice that dosnt involve loads of discussions about me, without me, from my friends/family..

thank you very much for your reply paula.. its good to feel that im not completly dreaming this crap.. and i will probably follow your advice as soon as get the time, stability, and confidence to do so..

so yes :). many thanks. + i will probably delete my post in a few days..
  • webbwebb
    Hi....glad you replied, take care and I hope in time you will be able to seek some help.
    You could always use private message if you want to talk to me again.
    Paula
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions