Sign In

Please sign in using the log in form at the top of this page or click here

Not a member

You need to register before you can start a new discussion or comment on a post.

Click the button below to go to our forum registration page.

In this Discussion

• webb November 2007
Welcome to the PDA Society Forum. Please take time to read the 'Forum terms and conditions', which can be found via this webpage:https://www.pdasociety.org.uk/terms-and-conditions and also in our NEW Forum User Guide: https://www.pdasociety.org.uk/forum/forum-users-guide-created
Messages in the 'General Discussions' category of the forum are visible to all internet users. You are therefore advised not to post anything of a confidential nature in this category.
Welcome to the PDA Society Discussion Forum. Please read our User Guide for more information and contact forum@pdasociety.org.uk if you would like to join one of our closed Member Forums for registered members only.
Im off on hol
  • Hi guys

Well i have had this holiday to the caribbean booked since May this yr and by god do i need it now! I am at the end of my tether with all that has gone on and still going on.

Im off to Grenada (my dads home land) and then to Barbados (i have a wedding to attend there) for 5 days in the middle of my 2 wk hol in Grenada. Its nearly 6 yrs since i last went so i cant wait to see all my relatives again and relax without a care in the world on the white sand beach :)

I will be childless and i still cant believe it! T is with his dad and grandma down south (T refuses to travel to the caribbean anyway as it takes too long) :roll:

If i dont get back here this wk (i leave friday to travel down south b4 i fly on sunday morn) take care and i will be back (as arnie would say) :lol: boy will i know it when i am back :lol:

Bambi x
  • webbwebb
    Hi Bambi

Have a good hol and a good rest. Don't party too hard!!!!
    Paula
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions