Sign In

Please sign in using the log in form at the top of this page or click here

Not a member

You need to register before you can start a new discussion or comment on a post.

Click the button below to go to our forum registration page.

Welcome to the PDA Society Forum. Please take time to read the 'Forum terms and conditions', which can be found via this webpage: and also in our NEW Forum User Guide:
Messages in the 'General Discussions' category of the forum are visible to all internet users. You are therefore advised not to post anything of a confidential nature in this category.
Welcome to the PDA Society Discussion Forum. Please read our User Guide for more information and contact if you would like to join one of our closed Member Forums for registered members only.
Help and advice please! My nephew is involved in antisocial behaviour.
  • sturner268
    Posts: 36
    Hi there,
    I’m posting on behalf of my sister (her son, like mine, has PDA): she has fought an uphill battle to try & secure education for him, but to no avail. He is now 16 and involved with drugs and antisocial behaviour. Her husband has since left home & my nephew chose to go with him (husband has undermined continually, and is of the opinion that son will grow out it!) My sister knows that she needs to claim back control, before things get too bad & he ends up in juvenile detention.
    Does anyone have any suggestions, similar stories etc?

Please Log in or Register to comment on this discussion.