Sign In

Please sign in using the log in form at the top of this page or click here

Not a member

You need to register before you can start a new discussion or comment on a post.

Click the button below to go to our forum registration page.

In this Discussion

Welcome to the PDA Society Forum. Please take time to read the 'Forum terms and conditions', which can be found via this webpage:https://www.pdasociety.org.uk/terms-and-conditions and also in our NEW Forum User Guide: https://www.pdasociety.org.uk/forum/forum-users-guide-created
Messages in the 'General Discussions' category of the forum are visible to all internet users. You are therefore advised not to post anything of a confidential nature in this category.
Welcome to the PDA Society Discussion Forum. Please read our User Guide for more information and contact forum@pdasociety.org.uk if you would like to join one of our closed Member Forums for registered members only.
Welcome to the Public Discussion Forum
  • RhanHRhanH
    Welcome to our Forum, please remember that any information posted in this forum can be viewed across the internet so please be mindful of the details contained within any messages.

If you would like to join our private discussion forums, please register with the PDA Society first (ie. submit your e-mail address and password, then answer a few registration questions). You will then be forwarded further details via e-mail about how to join our closed groups for Parent/Carers, Adult PDAers or Professionals.

Please do consider joining and continuing the conversation about PDA with others who may not wish to post in a public forum. Thank you.
  • Hi, my daughter of 15 has a diagnosis of ASD & PDA - I’m currently hoping to find similar aged children & their parent(s) for her and myself to connect with, so we can all support each other as she currently knows nobody with PDA, this is one of the most difficult parts for her as she feels so isolated from her mainstream peers. We live in Cambridgeshire and travel to London too, so anyone wishing to connect remotely and maybe in person if goes well please get in touch. My daughter is a roller coaster most of the time but a very good friend and very high functioning. Happy to learn of local support groups too as nothing so far found!
  • Hi
    there is great information on the resources page of this site, which will point you in the direction of facebook support groups local to you. there is also an event in Cambridge at the start of august that might also be of interest. you can find out about it under the events section.

• Rubytuesday
    Hi paradisedirect and welcome to the forum. I have a 14 year old girl with ASD/PDA and this combined with teenage hormones certainly makes for an interesting mix... Unfortunately we are a long way from you, but it might be worth having a look here to see if there are any local support groups:
    https://www.pdasociety.org.uk/resources/Support-and-advice/pda-support-groups

Please Log in or Register to comment on this discussion.