The PDA Society is a Charity.
Your privacy is important to us
To better protect your privacy, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and General Data Protection Regulations, we provide this notice explaining our general information practices and the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find and access it is available on all of our website pages, located at the bottom right hand corner of each page.
The Information We Collect
Use and storage of your personal information
The PDA Society Commit to:
- Only process information necessary to establish or maintain registration or support.
- Only process information necessary to provide or administer activities for people who are registered users of the organisation, have regular contact with it or who contact us for support.
- Only share this information with people and organisations outside of the PDA Society when this is necessary to carry out the organisation’s activities.
- Only keep the information while the individual is a registered user, supporter or requires our support or for as long as necessary for the purposes of our support administration, and remove your personal information at your request.
- If you use our community parent supporter forum we may use the information you post and the responses to compile aggregate statistics (e.g. number of registered users, numbers of individuals addressing specific issues, etc.), to assist us in research and development to supply to our partners. In these cases, all information will be completely anonymous.
- We publish a newsletter and occasionally operate on line surveys, which you can select to receive from the PDA Society at the point of registration. We will never sell our members e-mail addresses.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
As a user, you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
Our Commitment to Safeguarding Children and Adults at Risk
All the information that we receive is treated confidentially, unless there are any concerns regarding safeguarding. Any concerns regarding safeguarding, in accordance with our safeguarding policy, would be forwarded to our Safeguarding Lead Person, to be dealt with in accordance with current legislation and guidelines.
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these policies; please send us an email at email@example.com.