Training hub terms and conditions
By using this website and the services offered by the PDA Society you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
- This website is intended for general information use.
- The PDA Society makes no warranties, representations, or undertakings about the content of this website or any other websites referred to or accessed by hyperlinks from this website. The PDA Society does not endorse or approve the content of any third-party site, nor will the PDA Society have any liability in connection with any of them.
- Please note that the views represented on this site do not necessarily reflect those of the PDA Society, particularly within our Q & A sessions.
- You must register to access our online training content.
- Content will accurately reflect current terminology and understanding at the time of recording. Changes to terminology used or understanding of PDA and related topics is constantly evolving and therefore may not be fully reflected in all recordings. The PDA Society reserve the right to make changes to, remove, or replace content at any time.
- Content purchased must not, under any circumstances, be replicated, shared or used for group training sessions without prior written consent of the PDA Society by contacting email@example.com.
- Refunds will not be given after content is purchased; please ensure you are purchasing the correct content.
- The PDA Society accepts no responsibility for content being suitable for the purchasers needs. If you are unsure whether the content is suitable for you please contact us prior to purchase.
- All purchases will be available to you for a limited time. Each webinar will have its duration clearly specified. To view after this time the content would need to be purchased again.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit or cancel the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. In the event that we make a change to or cancel a purchase, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the purchase was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- Unless otherwise specified, the copyright for materials on this website and any other materials that we produce is owned by the PDA Society. You are not permitted to copy, reproduce or redistribute video content from our training hub.
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using the website or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any regulations, rules, laws (including but not limited to copyright laws), or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; or (f) or to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses or terms and conditions.
- We may revise these terms and conditions at any time, by updating them on this page. You should review these terms and conditions from time to time, as by using the website and our services you are bound to them.
If you discover any information which you believe to be inaccurate or you have any questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding training content or further training from the PDA Society, please contact: email@example.com