Terms and Conditions
By using this website and the services offered by the PDA Society you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
- This website is intended for general information use.
- The PDA Society makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about the content of this website or any other websites referred to or accessed by hyperlinks from this website. The PDA Society does not endorse or approve the content of any third-party site, nor will the PDA Society have any liability in connection with any of them.
- Please note that the views represented on this site do not necessarily reflect those of the PDA Society.
- You are able to access most of the content of this website without registering your details with us. However, the PDA Society restricts access to certain areas of the discussion forum. See ‘Forum terms and conditions’ below.
- We may revise these terms and conditions at any time, by updating them on this page. You should review these terms and conditions from time to time, as by using the website and our services you are bound to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, the copyright for materials on this website and any other materials that we produce is owned by the PDA Society. You are permitted to print and reuse information from this website provided it is not altered in any way from how it is presented on this website, and it is credited to the PDA Society.
If you discover any information which you believe to be inaccurate please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forum terms and conditions
- The PDA Society discussion forum is designed to provide support and information and to be a place for users to share experiences. The forum is not a substitute for professional advice.
- All content posted by users is representation of the user’s own opinions and not that of the PDA Society. This includes content posted by PDA Society Trustees and Volunteer members when acting in a non-official capacity. No warranty is given as to the accuracy of information shared on the forum.
- While the moderators of the forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore, you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
- Messages in our public forums are available for anyone to read but in order to post on the forum, you need to register with us. It is a condition of use that the information you give during registration is truthful. Access to certain restricted areas of the forum is moderated, and access is granted at the discretion of the PDA Society Moderators following receipt of a completed application. In some cases we may need to contact you to ask for further information before access to restricted areas is granted. We aim to approve membership within 1 week.
- Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network. Each user may only register once and use a single username, any duplicate accounts may be closed down.
- Our forum is solely for users aged 18 and over. Users younger than 18 years should not register or participate in forum discussions.
- Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you and if you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should re-set your password and contact us immediately.
- It is also your responsibility to inform the PDA Society of any changes to the details you submitted at the time of registration for both the forum & website.
- Should you wish to cancel your website and forum registration please e-mail us at email@example.com from the e-mail address that you registered with.
- You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
- You agree that the webmaster and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit.
- We reserve the right to close a user account for any reason at our discretion and without warning.
- Promotion of commercial products or services is not permitted.
- It is not permitted to share any links to fundraising pages unless the funds are being raised for an official and regulated organisation or registered charity.