PDA Society Conference
The PDA Society organises a biennial conference. Information about the current conference and materials from previous conferences are shared here. The National Autistic Society also runs an annual PDA conference and links to materials from these conferences are also shared below.
October 2020 update: We were intending to proceed with our postponed conference on 18th March 2021 and had asked you to ‘save the date’.
However, having reviewed all the options, we’ve regretfully come to the conclusion that we’re unable to proceed with our event, given the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
If you’d like to keep in touch and haven’t already signed up for our new monthly email newsletter service, you may wish to do so here.
2018 PDA Society Conference – Our PDA Journey
- Phil Christie: PDA, the story so far
- Natalie Menagh & Lisa Atkins: Parenting Strategies from early years to teens
- Ruth Fidler: Engaging children with a PDA profile in learning
- Dr Judy Eaton: Adults with PDA & mental health
- Words of encouragement: delegates’ advice to themselves at the start of their PDA journeys