PDA Society Conference
The PDA Society organises a biennial conference. Information about the current conference and materials from previous conferences are shared here. The National Autistic Society also runs an annual PDA conference and links to materials from these conferences are also shared below.
2021 conference – 18th March, Nottingham
June 2020 update: Following the postponement of our PDA conference earlier this year due to the Covid-19 outbreak, we’re pleased to announce that it will now be held on Thursday 18th March 2021 in Nottingham – please save the date.
Full details to follow and tickets will go on sale later this year. People who had previously purchased tickets for our postponed conference will be given an opportunity to buy again before tickets go on general sale.
2018 PDA Society Conference – Our PDA Journey
- Phil Christie: PDA, the story so far
- Natalie Menagh & Lisa Atkins: Parenting Strategies from early years to teens
- Ruth Fidler: Engaging children with a PDA profile in learning
- Dr Judy Eaton: Adults with PDA & mental health
- Words of encouragement: delegates’ advice to themselves at the start of their PDA journeys