Information for policy-makers
The PDA Society has a programme of engagement with national institutions and local services to see improvements in support for those with a PDA profile of autism. This includes responding to Government consultations, coordinating efforts through alliances such as the Embracing Complexity Coalition, working with national charities and providing materials and training for local services.
Our current projects are focused on:
- Integrated diagnostic assessments
- Fabricated and Induced Illness
- Assessment and Treatment Units
- Supporting PDA in dental services
- The power of language
- Helpful strategies within Education, Health and Care Plans
If you would like to know more about these projects or our wider work, please contact us.