We've collated and created specific resources to support the PDA community during the Coronavirus pandemic. They are spread across 4 pages:
Links and tips for the PDA community during the Coronavirus pandemic
- Accessible information about coronavirus (social stories etc.)
- Information about mental health
- UK GOV Guidance
- Returning to school advice
- Other useful links from various sources
- PDA Society resources including print at home PDA Alert & Awareness card, PDA-related suggestions for healthcare passports and tips on helpful approaches with PDA during the coronavirus outbreak
Coping with the coronavirus outbreak – tips from adult PDAers
PDA Society adult PDAer panel members have kindly shared their tips for coping with the coronavirus outbreak.
Free resources and other useful links whilst at home during the Coronavirus pandemic
- Activity ideas
- Education resources
- Fun challenges
- ebooks, audio books, virtual tours & online talks
- Speech, language, communication & SEND reources
- Sensory & OT activities and resources
PDA Society Coronavirus Q&As
A rolling series of video and written Q&As with our trustees & advisors answering the PDA community’s questions relating to PDA during the coronavirus pandemic.
We’ll keep updating the these pages with additional information, ideas and resources – and please do let us know if you have other tips or links to share ...